Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

Awesome!

Am I horrible for liking your Resident evil spoofs more then most Egoraptor Submitions? Bah nuts to it BRILLIANT! I noticed ALOT more effort put into this one (animation/background wise), and I do believe this is funnier then FOAR, but both are full of alot of lulz. Fantastic work! If you ever do get around to making Resident Evil TOO, perhaps have Leon in his RE4 costume to reference the RE2 outfit you had him in 4? Great work and looking forward to your future submitions!

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

THAT WAS AMAZING!

truly one of the best parodies i have ever seen. The way you used every single word from the intro and actualy made it into a song is incredible! it was extremly funny in parts and kinda sad when the captain died. ALL MY 5 ARE BELONG TOO YOU!

All Your Base DX 2006 All Your Base DX 2006

ALL OUR BASE ARE BELONG TO YOU!!!

this remake is much better than the original! i like the fact that you remade the opening sequence and animated it so it looks more new, adding extras and easter eggs make you wan't to watch it over and over. Great Job! i hope we get a 3rd AYB some time down the track!

Sonucais responds:

:D

- War is Hell - - War is Hell -

WOOT JOO ROCXXURZZ!

HELL YEAH!!! awesome flash Pro great to see it get on the front page! Hope too see you make more metal slug flashes because your very skilled!

The-Protagonist responds:

YAYAYAY!!!!11one Thanks for teh ten, jason person! W00tness.

Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 8 Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 8

GREATEST MK er... THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!

scorpion, scorpion! does whatever a scorpion..does.

GENIUS!!!!!!!

gah can't stop watching it. look ooooouuuut here comes a scorpion!!!!! that deserves a insant favourite to my list.

Bezo responds:

Glad you liked the Scorpion-Man thing. That definitely took the longest to produce.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2

THAT WAS GREAT

i can see yoouve greatly improved with you second one!!! plus anything with smoke in it deserves a 10/10 anyway!

Metal Slug : war enemie Metal Slug : war enemie

WTF???

Ok i give you points on the fact that it's metal slug but come on! It was way to short! nothing god damn happened and the sound was terrible! plus the animation was so bad it was random (there was a worm hitting nothing with a hammer over and over in one seen!)please fix this up!

Metal Slug: Op. BlueStone Metal Slug: Op. BlueStone

GREAT FLASH!

this flash rox my socks! GO METAL SLUG!!!

i would of givin it a 10 but there was no Trevor!

Big-Dave responds:

lol thanks mate. You'll be happy to know that Travor will be in Part 2 replacing the injured Fio! So watch out for PART 2 coming VERY SOON!

Desperate Video Game Wife Desperate Video Game Wife

THIS KICKS SERIOS ASS!

yay! go da aussies! I love your use of metal slug sprites n' mortal kombat! plus with the humour my 5 deffinetly goes to this!!!!

Mikaelus responds:

Yeah, Aussie rule! Thanks for that 5!

MK: Outtakes MK: Outtakes

THIS RULEZ!

WOOT! this just keeps getting better and better each time i watch it! Keep up the awesome work!